Roly
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 06:53 PM

N/A

Group:
DSFL GM
Member ID:
Total Post:

N/A

Alright guys, time to get real - that was entirely and solely my fault. TDing myself.

Prior to simming the games watched by HO, I forgot to add the player updates. No need for excuses I completely screwed up and didn't import the new updates prior to simming. It wasn't until literally during the stream when people were joking about it not being updated I was like... oh no.

I immediately contacted HO and advised them of the situation. I was advised to cut the stream. Fortunately I had saved a file prior to simming with proper DCs that were updated. I reloaded the file, imported the new player updates, and resimmed with HO watching.

The streams are now happening live, but this was a horrible mistake on my part - want to completely own up to it. Only good thing is that I won't be making this mistake in the future.

So, apologies to the Otters, the Outlaws, and the entire NSFL community. Not exactly how I wanted my first playoffs as head simmer to start.

--------------------

user posted image

Player Page || Update Page

Arizona Outlaws co-GM
^
bovovovo
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 06:55 PM

The original 3.0

Group:
NSFL GM
Member ID:
Total Post:

N/A

QUOTE (Roly @ Dec 4 2017, 08:53 PM)
Alright guys, time to get real - that was entirely and solely my fault. TDing myself.

Prior to simming the games watched by HO, I forgot to add the player updates. No need for excuses I completely screwed up and didn't import the new updates prior to simming. It wasn't until literally during the stream when people were joking about it not being updated I was like... oh no.

I immediately contacted HO and advised them of the situation. I was advised to cut the stream. Fortunately I had saved a file prior to simming with proper DCs that were updated. I reloaded the file, imported the new player updates, and resimmed with HO watching.

The streams are now happening live, but this was a horrible mistake on my part - want to completely own up to it. Only good thing is that I won't be making this mistake in the future.

So, apologies to the Otters, the Outlaws, and the entire NSFL community. Not exactly how I wanted my first playoffs as head simmer to start.

Also I think it's important to add that, according to the HO, the results of the sims are the same.

You live and you learn, Roly. You're still doing a job I'd never want to do lol. Don't sweat it too much

This post has been edited by bovovovo: Dec 4 2017, 06:56 PM

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image

Player Page ... Update Page
^
ralams123
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 07:02 PM

N/A

Group:
Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

You learn, you owned up to it and my team still won so no hard feelings.

--------------------

user posted image
^
ADwyer87
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 07:05 PM

Saint Darnold

Group:
Head Office
Member ID:
Total Post:

no problem dude, just next time rig it for us better //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | NSFL Thunderdome | Next Newest »

View Topic Options Add Reply Fast Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Mobile Version Last Visit: --