*Our Hero
AsylumParty
 Posted: Jan 1 2018, 08:13 AM

N/A

Group:
Head Office
Member ID:
Total Post:

Local genius stunned to learn not everyone yet enlightened on how to perfectly operate simulation football league

-- "The weight is almost unbearable. Almost."

Fortunately for 29 year old simulation football all-star, Alan Miller, he's prepared to bear the weight of letting everyone else know the proper way to run an online simulation football league. This is a great burden off the backs of the common man who has yet to reach true omniscience.

"You know, when I heard that not everybody had several doctorates and a Nobel prize, it struck me as odd. I thought, 'why not just be more like me,' right? But then there are moments that just blow your mind," he said, still seemingly reeling.

"I'm talking about when I deduced that not everyone is capable of making decisions that align with my opinions. At first, I thought it was an elaborate prank, to be honest," Miller said, chuckling.

"Then, when the league's policies and punishments became less and less similar to what I would do, it hit me, not everyone possesses the sheer amount of wisdom and foresight as myself. And to be honest, between you and I," he said, leaning in closer, "I only say they're not capable out of respect. Can you imagine if they understood me, but disagreed anyways?"

The cross that Alan Miller is truly a symbol of his genius that will be celebrated for many years to come. Thank you, Alan, on behalf of the less gifted (everybody), we are in your debt.

GRADED

This post has been edited by bovovovo: Jan 3 2018, 07:08 AM

--------------------
user posted image

^
timeconsumer
 Posted: Jan 1 2018, 08:22 AM

N/A

Group:
Sim Tester
Member ID:
Total Post:

Spicy

--------------------
user posted image

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | NSFL Media | Next Newest »

View Topic Options Add Reply Fast Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Mobile Version Last Visit: --